I got sidetracked on my astronomy project when I needed to replace my weather station. I made some posts on the Clear Sky Tonight Blog about setting up a weather station and setting up a weather web camera.
One part of the weather web camera was to create a time lapsed weather video. I was thinking of posting the videos on my personal blog which I renamed as the Woicik Weather Blog. But, I didn’t like the idea of posting them manually each night to the Blog. But, after thinking about it, I decided use YouTube.
I created a YouTube account and made the following configurations:
- Profile Settings – I added my full name, website and interests.
- Channel – I selected a color theme.
- Category and Tags – I selected the “People & Blogs” Category and standardized on “Woicik” and “weather” as default tags. I will add standard weather terms as specific tags.
- Description – I created standard description including the website URL.
- Sharing – I activated sharing to my personal Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- AdSense – I submitted a request to link my YouTube channel with my AdSense account.