You have questions, we have answers.
Below are most frequently asked questions with answers.
Digital Marketing is the use of marketing techniques and methods to increase awareness and generate more sales.
Your project timeline will be set at the beginning of the project.
- We offer price points to help you get what you need and help to develop a relationship with us.
- We are clear on the solution’s time-frame, schedule of payment and termination.
- We don’t up-sell.
- We don’t lock you into long-term contracts unless you want to get a discount.
You can more information on our Consultation web page.
Here are our typical payment terms though your specific payment terms will be in our Digital Marketing Agreement document.
- For Projects, Client shall pay 50% upon invoice receipt and 50% after project completion. Payment terms are payable on receipt from the date of invoice initiation or project completion date.
- For Plans, Client shall pay 100% upon invoice receipt. Payment terms are payable on receipt from the date of invoice initiation which will be the first of the month or a pro-rated amount for plans that doesn’t start on the first of the month.
- Work with not start until initial payment is received.